Legal Disclaimer & Terms of Service
1.By using this Website, the person accessing the Website dstvinstallationsalberton.co.za agrees to be bound by and shall be regarded to have accepted to abide by these Terms, and acknowledges to have read and understood them.
2. If the User does not agree to any of the Terms, the User should not enter, view or make use of the Website. The User makes use of any such information at his own risk and in his own discretion. The User indemnifies dstvinstallationsalberton.co.za from and against any and all liability and responsibility arising from the User relying on such information whether posted on the Website or by any other person visiting the Website.
3. The User takes all responsibility and risk for making use of the Website dstvinstallationsalberton.co.za
dstvinstallationsalberton.co.za will have no liability for any loss, damage, cost, claim or penalty of whatsoever nature including, but not limited to, indirect and consequential loss or damage and loss of profits, however arising out of or in connection with these Terms or the Website, whether caused by latent or patent defects in the Website, the use of the Website and/or information contained on the Website or otherwise.
4. Copyright and confidentiality laws apply. You agree you will not publish, display, share, distribute and/or archive any material, photo, content etc without express written consent.
5. Please note the sole purpose of this website is to assist you with a contractor in your area that can attend to your needs.
6. We do not employ the contractor or affiliated to him.
7. Contractors are independently registered companies that quote you in their own capacity.
8. The guarantee for the workmanship or product is between yourself and the contractor.
9. We do not get involved with the pricing of the contractor and his services.
10. You the User cannot hold dstvinstallationsalberton.co.za liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may occur while utilizing the contractor of your choice.
Before we get into the legalese, we think it important to state that privacy is a personal hot button for us.
Now, on to the rest of our pledge to you.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this Web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via e-mail or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone – ever!
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of my organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request(s).
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address or phone number given on our Web site:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Web site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment and are password protected.
This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information.